***NOTE*** The only volumes that work on the Kindle Fire, are the Talmud English volumes! Any other volumes will not work and will cause the app to crash.
You can install the free application on you Kindle Fire by either simply clicking here from your device: The Artscroll Digital Library. OR by following the directions below:
1. From the home screen of your Kindle Fire, tap on the "Apps" icon.
2. On the top right of your screen, tap on "Store".
3. On the top of your screen you will see a search box. To begin your search, tap on the search box and enter in the word "Artscroll". Then click the small magnifying glass on your keyboard.
4. Tap on the "ArtScroll Digital Library" icon.
5. Once opened, tap on "Download".
6. Once the app has finished downloading, exit the App Store and open the ArtScroll Digital Library. You will be taken to the Library page, where a free 7-page sample of the current volume of Daf Yomi will begin downloading.